1. If you could could tell your critics one thing, what would it be?
- enjoying solitude does not equal selfishness
2. If you could spend a long weekend somewhere, where would you go?
- Ladera (St. Lucia)
3. If you created a perfume to capture your essence, what notes would you include?
- something cosy and gourmand, yet a tiny bit beachy (almond, vanilla, coconut, honey, sea salt)
4. If you could wake up tomorrow to find one thing different about your life, what?
- the ability to work from home
5. If you could rewind your life by five years, what would you do differently?
- forgive, and save more
6. If you could spend a year somewhere, where would you go?
7. If you could change anything about you childhood, what?
- I'd have a tree house in a big backyard and hippy parents
8. If you got married tomorrow, what would be your first dance?
9. If you died tomorrow, what 5 words would you like to be used to describe you?
- creative, sensitive, romantic-spirit, reflective, whimsical
10. If you were stranded somewhere, whose CD could keep you company on repeat?
- Sarah McLachlan (Very Best of Sarah McLachlan)
11. If you could have one strange skill, what?
- yodelling :)
12. What is your guilty (food) pleasure?